Patio Paving & Pool Surrounds Paving
Modern Designs In Patio Paving – Create That Perfect Area
Call SA Paving On 0800 024 000 For a Free Paving Estimate.
Are you considering a patio paving or
pool surrounds paving project build?
Getting Started With your patio paving project Is Easy.
SA Paving Will help you create Outdoor Living Areas that Look Absolutely Stunning.
A dedicated SA Paving professional paving consultant will stand by you throughout your entire patio paving project and assist you with:
- An idea sharing telephone session
- A site visit to understand the scope of your needs
- Sample brick and stone pavers
- Creative design input
- Measuring of your installation space
- Sketch-up of your new paving installation
- A cost estimate to suit your project budget
Contact SA Paving today and start your journey towards enjoying the ultimate outdoor lifestyle that your family will love and your friends will admire.
Get started with your patio paving or pool paving project right now.
Simply complete the quote request form below.
SA Paving has been in business for more than 45 years and has successfully completed more than 10 000 paving projects.
You get a 25-year guarantee on your paving project, any snags, we come to sort them out immediately.
You can browse our patio & pool pavers catalogue below, if you require a specific paver please just reference the number on the image and include it in the message field of your quote request form submission.
We will do a free site visit to your home or premises!
Start Your Paving Project Today!
Get Your Free Quote.
Your Patio Paving And Pool Area Paving Should Look Beautiful, Try To Use High-Quality Stone And Pavers
Patio paving and pool area paving layouts are two of the most important upgrades you can make to your home.
It is in most cases an extension of your garden area and also the place where you will be spending most of your outdoor time at home.
Patio paving and pool area paving requires careful thought and planning before starting with your actual paving build.
Design The Ultimate Outdoor Living Space
Safety, practicality and having a gorgeous area in which to relax or entertain guest are all important considerations whilst designing the ultimate outdoor living space.
For your pool area, you will need at least 1 meter of paved walking space around the edge of your pool for safe walking.
If you aim to use reclining chairs for sunbathing and relaxing, you will need at least 3 meters of space from the edge of the pool.
For seating areas, braai areas or playing areas, you may want to pave even further away from the splash zone of your pool.
A well-designed patio and pool deck area will not only increase the functional living space of your home, but it will also add value to your property which can be beneficial for resale purposes.
A good idea is to draw your own rough sketch of your patio and pool deck area and to play around with ideas for where you want your different areas of activity to be and also give some thought to paver colours and styles.
We Will Help You Design The Ultimate Outdoor Living Areas For Your Home
The Exact Process Of Your Patio Paving Project.
-> From Start To Finish.
1. Start Your Enquiry
To get started you can call us on 0800 024 000 or you can email email@example.com, or simply contact us by completing the form within the button below.
2. Project Information Gathering
- Initial project requirements discussion with your Paving Concepts & Design Specialist.
- Arrange a meeting or site visit to view the project area and discuss specifications.
- Creative ideas are shared and paver samples are shown.
- Rough sketch-up of project drawings is done.
- Establish timelines.
3. Project Specifications Agreed
SA Paving will recommend a solution to suit your needs based on the following:
- The size of the area that needs to be paved.
- The type of brick or stone variations you require.
- The man-hours it will take to complete the projects.
- Any paving extras you may need like steps or walls etc.
- The budget you have available.
4. Quotation Presentation
SA Paving will present a detailed quotation based on the following:
- Value for money.
- The use of only Grade A approved bricks.
- Top quality workmanship and constant management supervision.
- Adherence to projected timelines.
5. Quotation Acceptance
- Sign off accepted quotation.
- Agree on terms and conditions and contract is issued.
- Ensure site availability as per the discussed timelines.
6. Paving Installation & Project Completion
- SA Paving bricks and team arrive on site
- The planning and layout of the project are confirmed.
- Lifting of existing surface and scarifying of soil.
- Moistening and compacting of the scarified base.
- Preparing and screening of the river sand bed.
- Laying of the bricks in the desired pattern.
- Cutting of the pavers to tailor-make your paving installation.
- Constructing of our unique concrete edge beam.
- Wet grouting and final compaction.
- General tidying up and rubble removal.
- After sales service, which includes any snags you may determine need correction.
- Issue of your 25-year guarentee.
Once You Have Your Initial Ideas Worked Out, Bring In A Professional Patio Paving Company For The Execution Of Your Plan
A professional paving company will be able to assist you in choosing the right size, shape and design for your patio and outdoor living area paving based on your initial sketches or ideas.
In addition, you will need to give serious consideration to using the right type of brick or stone, both for safety and aesthetic reasons.
The colour and style of the pavers you use will, in the end, be the biggest determining factor in creating a stunning looking outdoor living space.
At SA Paving we understand that your patio paving provides the foundation of your outdoor living space and as such needs to be well constructed, durable and complementary to the aesthetics of your home.
The SA Paving professional paving consultant will work together with our concepts design department in order to provide you with a variety of style options for your paving materials and put forward spectacular patio designs best suited for your budget.
Secure Your 2024 DISCOUNTED PRICE !!!
YOU WILL LOVE
THE PATIO PAVING
WE DID FOR YOU
From the start of your project to its successful completion your SA Paving Concepts & Design Specialist will collaborate with you until you are totally delighted with your end paving result.
Our Customer Feedback
We take pride in providing our customers with the best paving experience. Here is what they have to say.
I can recommend SA Paving without reservation.
It has been a pleasure dealing with your company."
Allowances were made to work around my dogs as I had no-where to put them. All in all, there is not a single person I dealt with at SA Paving who did not knock my socks off with their exceptional customer service.
I am so pleased that I decided to use SA Paving rather than a few others who’s quotes may have been slightly less than that from SA Paving, but they certainly did not put in the added effort to secure my work or provide the finishing touches which SA Paving have done."
Our Amazing Brick & Stone Suppliers
Bricks are only available when part of a paving project – we do not sell bricks directly to the public.
Gauteng Brick & Stone Suppliers
Cape Brick & Stone Suppliers
SA Paving Is Outdoor Living At Its Best
Your dedicated SA Paving Concepts & Design Specialist will assist you throughout your patio paving or pool surrounds paving project completion.
Call sa paving Now